How to assign a course?
To assign a new course, please follow below steps.
- 1.You can Assign courses in two ways within CircleHD portal. Once the course (playlist) is created, you can click on "Playlists" option in the left vertical menu to view all playlists including courses created by you. If you are the owner of any course, then it will display "Edit | Assign | Stats" option below the course.
2. The second way is to click on the course and go to course detail page, which will also display "Edit | Assign | Stats" option in the top right.
3. Click on "Assign" option below the course you need to assign.
4. This will load the "Assign" popup form. Enter emails in the box under "Users" label. You can add custom message in the message box if needed. Select the due date below the message box, which will be the deadline to complete the course. Click "Assign" once all form is filled.
5. Clicking on Assign will send emails to each user email entered, mentioning the course assigned to them with other details. User can start the course by clicking on the link provided in email.
6. Once course is completed, it will display a completion certificate and also update status for the course.